Web Developer Intern
Due to our expansion in our online web development and online marketing department we are looking for a Web Developer Intern to join our existing team. This is a great opportunity to gain industry experience and a full position if successful.
The paid internship will be for 6 months in our Walkinstown, Dublin office. You will be working directly with and reporting to our head of interactive services in our Polish Office. This is a full time position working 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 5pm Friday.
You will benefit from:
- A basic salary whilst you learn and gain experience
- Training including on the job, tutorials and shadowing
- Mentoring from our team
- A full time / permanent position may be available at the end of the internship. This is not guaranteed and will depend on the market requirements and the job create for yourself within the team.
- Front-end web development
- Building custom designed websites
- Using a variety of open source platforms including Wordpress
- Transforming layouts designed in Photoshop / Adobe XD (and/or Sketch / Figma) into responsive layouts
- Working with our online marketing team to develop landing pages and html emails
You must have:
- Experience of HTML, CSS and front-end development of responsive web layouts
- A recognised qualification in the field
- Very good English (both speech and spelling)
- Good communication skills
- The ability to fit into a small close team
You should ideally have:
- Experience of Wordpress development / integrating custom Wordpress themes
Walkinstown, Dublin 12
For more information please contact Peter@ogx.ie with a CV and samples of your work.
Here is a small sample of companies, organisations and government bodies we have had the pleasure of working with on many projects including Marketing Strategies, Graphic Design, Web Development, App Development, Display and Signage.